Monday, July 26, 2010

Favorite Magazines and Such...

Mmk. So, I don't really have a favorite magazines but I will tell you which ones I read a lot... or a little, whichever. I'm just listing them as they pop into my head and not by preference by the way. Enjoy!

1. Teen Vogue

I love looking at everything that's happening in the fashion world, but it's written for a teenager. The articles they write about such as social issues are good, too. I chose this cover because Zac Efron is really really hot. I'm not even going to hide it. Whew. Smokin'. So you probably can guess that I want to see Charlie St. Cloud reallllllly badly!
2. InStyle

InStyle is fun to read. Well actually, no, I just look at pictures. Hehe. It's a good way to pass time. Especially on airplane rides and road trips! The sad thing is with these mags, is that I'm basically only window shopping, but it's always fun to look.
3. Seventeen

I've been subscribed to seventeen for a long long time now. I think with all of the magazines I read, its only for the pictures. I really enjoy their hair and make-up tutorials, though. And since I'm, er, voluptuous, they have good style advice for my figure which is always appreciated.
4. Uh... Sadly I think that's it

Of course, there's the occasional gossip rag, but other than that, that's all I tend to read.

Huh, I thought there would be more.

Okay so I hope you had a lovely time reading this and I hope to talk to y'all soon!

PS. What are your favorite magazines? I'd love some new stuff!

~Claire

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Know whatch mean bout the Zefron thing. Mmmmm... Yeah they sell Teen Vogue in Ireland and I do enjoy it, but there is an Irish Mag for the "beannai óige" (young women) called Kiss, which is just the bomb- diggety. But it's the only Irish magazine for teens which is annoying, because I have no choice but to read British ones, with different shops and currency so you can't really relate to them AT ALL!!!
    Now that I'm done with my rant, I notice you haven't blogged in a while, which is a pity cus u got some pretty cool opinions. I got rid of my old blog "Testimony of a Typical Teen" cus I never really liked it but hav a look at my new one, www.futurejourno15.blogspot.com, well like, if u wanna... :) Slán!!! (Bye)

    ReplyDelete