Friday, July 9, 2010

Finished It!


Er, ya, I think you know what I'm talking about. So, Things I Know About Love.

Livia? Or Libia? Sadly, I don't remember her name but I'm pretty darn sure it's Livia. So that's what I'll call her whether anyone likes it or not! Haha. Basically, Livia has been free of leukemia for one year now and takes the time to finally go somewhere and live her life. She decides to visit her loving brother in America where he is studying abroad at Princeton University. When she gets there, she decides to have a lot of fun and possibly a summer romance? Oo La La. All of this while (coincidentally) she records it in her blog including everything she knows about love.

Cute story line, but it was kinda hard to get really into the book, unfortunately. I wish that the author could have lengthened it a bit and gave it more heart and detail, otherwise it might have been a bestseller. You never know, though.

Hmm... I'm not sure if I will be posting soon due to lack of reading material, but I might do my favorite magazines?? Yea, that sounds like fun! Haha, so look out for that soon.

Thanks!

Tell me if anyone reads some of the books I've mentioned! I would love to chat about them!

C-Bear
(aka. as i was formerly calling myself, TheTeenBookBabe :P)
PS. on the cover art, the shoes/feet look extremely blurry! i thought that was a bit... odd. :)

2 comments: